We are located just on the edge of our two local villages of Moorhouse and Thurstonfield and 1 mile from Brugh-by-Sands.
Our location is
- 3 miles from the historic border city of Carlisle
- 5 miles from the Scottish Border and Gretna Green
- 1 mile from Hadrian’s Wall Footpath
- 5 miles from the M6 and the new Carlisle western bypass, which makes it so easy to get here from anywhere in the UK.
Bramble Beck Park is very easy to reach from the M6
Leave M6 at junction 44 and get onto the western bypass A689. Go along here for 1 mile , then turn off onto the B5307.
3 miles along here, through the village of Moorhouse and the park is on the left.
Bramble Beck Caravan Park
Other places nearby
From Bramble Beck you can get to the these places in the car
- 30 mins from Keswick
- 30 mins from Penrith
- 10 mins from The Lake District way
- 1 hour from Newcastle
- 2 hours from Manchester
- 2 hours to Edinburgh and Glasgow
Get in Touch
We would love to tell you more about Bramble Beck Caravan Park and possibly arrange a viewing. Contact us via our contact form, or call the phone number below to talk to Paul or Jane Swainson.
Phone: 01228 576 615
Open: All year round